whats your favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What do you mean? Fish keeping fish or Game?
As far as fish keeping, I would have to say neon tetra or cardinal tetra.

Ok, I know technically it's not a fish, but my favorite aquatic animal has always been the blue whale. If you've ever been to the Natural History Museum in NYC you would've met the one I fell in love with first.

NESSIE! Just kidding :) That's a hard one... Either my Kissing Gouramis or my Corys... Even though all I hear from my corys when I try and get to sleep is plop plop plop as they go up for air.

I love bettas, guppies, Zebra danios, panda cories, and bristle nose plecos. All the fish I've had or will soon have experience with.

In loving memory of Pansa Princess, the greatest horse who ever lived. May you rest in peace.

My favorite would definitely be seahorses, clownfish, Tangs, red tail shark, bettas, and swordtails.
The reason I love swordtails and bettas is because theyre one of the first fish I had and what got me wrapped up in the hobby! :)

My favorite fish that I've kept in aquariums have been: a pictus morph, a large mouth bass, and my current four-line pictus. I also have a soft spot for gouramis.

As for in THE WHOLE WORLD of fish, ocean sunfish are definitely my favorites, along with various sharks and rays.

I like Triggers, specifically the undulated. I can't wait until I have a large enough tank to keep one.

I'm with OhNeil. My favorite animal is the blue whale. I have one tattooed all up my left calf.

My favorite FISH are goldfish though. I like koi too.
My favorite wild fish (the ones we have here) are carp, pike, and catfish.

i would also wanna be a deep sea hatchetfish, the ones with the glowing ball

I must say I love my columbian tetras, their like little pittbulls :)

Back
Top Bottom