whats your favorite fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what's your favorite fish?

• betta

Votes: 10 10.1%
  • corys

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • loaches

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • algae eaters

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • barbs

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • tetras

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • guppies

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • gouramis

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • cichlids

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • sharks/minnows

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • other

Votes: 23 23.2%

• Total voters
Orange laser Cory, starlight bristlenose pleco... Rainbow shark... But right now it's the pleco.

This is to hard of a question u ask ;) lol gosh idk ... All
Of them
Ha ha ... Anything bright and colorful

i definately like my clown loaches they are pretty neat. Any bottom feeder is pretty cool though.

I also have 2 ocellaris clowns and a diamond watchman goby. I like the clowns best. I have an azure damsel that is pretty cool, too. Except that he keeps the clowns hiding from him all the time (time to give him his own tank).

I had bumblebee gobies when I was a kid that were really fun, too. Best freshwater fish I ever had (and I had a lot of different freshwater fish in that tank).

Hello everyone, my favourite is a flame firefish, and my fire fish who is called firefox is the reason why, she's stunning, beautiful and just so cute, as soon as she sees my three year old daughter she pops out as if to say hello here I am don't worry about me, I love her

Oooo, tough one! I love guppies ad siamese fighters, but i also love my ottos. I love the way they swim. Like a windup toy that you put in the bath! ;)

I had a hard, hard time choosing.

I finally voted for my first fish love, bettas.

But I absolutely adore most FW fish, and have a serious soft spot for SA cichlids. But bettas are kind of like a cichlid in the way most love to interact with people.

But I also love loaches, rainbows, killis, most cat fish, most tetras...

Dang, I'm just a sucker for them all I guess...

currently? Elassoma Gilberti, the pokemon of the freshwater fish world. On a quest to gather a colony of them.
common name please:)righht now my fave fish is my rainbow shark,but my fave aquarium resident is my blue cray.she always comes out of her cave when i come into my room,and takes food from my hand:):):fish2::fish1:

That is almost impossible to answer, because they are all my favorites. Bettas are awesome, but I love all of the fish I have ever owned! Bettas, gouramis, tetras, guppies, etc.

I like my Rainbow shark and my vanishing Rubber lip pleco is fun to watch when it lets itself be seen. I also enjoy watching our red tail tin foil barbs.

:fish2:I love platinum redtail catfish but i dont have one (wouldnt work in a 10 or 29 gal!) and they r super rare ($>2950 each) ....I like my common pleco and glass catfish:fish2:

Back
Top Bottom