What's your favorite fish in the ocean???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys what's your favorite fish in the ocean? Or what fish do you think should earn the title as "The most beautiful fish"?

Sent from my MT2L03 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I know it's not a fish but I think the blue whale is the most beautiful out there, runner up would be the giant manta rays

ReeferRay87

Giant manta rays are insanely graceful when they swim I would love to see them in the wild

Lionfish varieties. Always thought they were so graceful even though they kill fish lol

Caleb

Mandarin dragonettes, such a beautiful fish

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Lionfish are my personal favorite in the ocean and mandarin gobies are insanely beautiful they have such insane colors and they're so small

Macropharyngodon choati, Choatis leopard wrasse.
ieR7FTk.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That is very beautiful

I love the leapord reef shark

I love eels wolf eels are nasty lookin I want one but my LFS never has eels and I don't feel like requesting something lol but I want a dragon moray eel they're one of my favorite

Wow I feel so boring, but bangai cardinals are my favorite. One of these days I will start a sw tank and keep a pair.

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey don't feel boring lol I love cardinals they're beautiful I had a white jawed cardinal fish at one point

Mandarin blenny. For keeps.
Blue spot stingray, not for keeps!

Saw both of the yesterday at the LFS!
My favorite is going to have to be dwarf puffers, so smart and always looking for you or begging for food. To me they've become almost like siblings and part of the family, just because of the way they act and look.

Back
Top Bottom