What's your favorite Tropical fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
red tailed shark so i can turn to people and tell them i have a shark in my tank and they are they nicer looking out of the fish sharks

I like red tailed sharks too. The black with the red is striking. I think rainbow sharks are pretty too.

The puppy-factor! Cory cats. They just go about their business, always wagging their tailfins and wouldn't know aggression if it hit em in the barbells!

LOLOLOL! That is funny! But soooo true! I have some corys and they are funny little dudes. Instead of "Hey, you talking to me..." it's "Hey...someone say something? Hmm...What was I doing?" LOL!

Haha, I have two bandit cories in my 55 gallon, they are the best of friends and always right beside eachother, but the smaller one usually follows the other around. They are so funny to watch!

Always loved Cardinal tetras, but Bolivian Rams and hatchet fish are quickly climbing the list.

sniperfreak said:
Always loved Cardinal tetras, but Bolivian Rams and hatchet fish are quickly climbing the list.
Speaking of the rams, I really like the gold german rams too

My favorite is my Frontosia and my convicts, my male Fron will let me hold him in my hand ...not out of the tank would not do that
And my convicts were an adoption
Got 2 for 5.00
They are about 3 inches
My Frons are about 5 to 6 inches

keenfish said:
red tailed shark so i can turn to people and tell them i have a shark in my tank and they are they nicer looking out of the fish sharks

Same here!! I love my shark because it's the first fish I've got. And it looks so dignified while checking the perimeter!

...and technically speaking, it's not even a shark at all :)

Electric yellow lab!! They are soo pretty and I hope they are tropical please correct me if they are not maybe not . They are brigt and active :)

Same here!! I love my shark because it's the first fish I've got. And it looks so dignified while checking the perimeter!

...and technically speaking, it's not even a shark at all :)

i know but they act like one, mine swims around the sunkern tug boat guarding it any other fish that went near it chase for a while i tell you what they swim quick very quick and some times have burst of energy like a torpeado

:eek:WOW!:eek: That is incredible! The black ghost knife is my favorite bottom dwelling fish, now I am more thhan mesmorized! WOW! Thank you for sharing!!(y)

Youre welcome, I have a friend of mine in a wheelchair so this is another reason why I love this fish

Youre welcome, I have a friend of mine in a wheelchair so this is another reason why I love this fish

That is a huge reason for liking the BGK. I sure hope the research opens a solution for spinal repair very soon!

Lovin Fish said:
That is a huge reason for liking the BGK. I sure hope the research opens a solution for spinal repair very soon!

Thank you! I wish they had a thank you button on the iPhone app so I could thank you that way too!

It's so hard to pick a favorite... They all rock. :)

Bettas will always be special to me. They're almost not even like fish, they're like their own completely different animal. They just act as though they are higher on the plane of intelligence than any of their tankmates. They astound me. :)

I love neon tetras and glofish (or zebra danios, for that matter) because I love watching them chase eachother around and play in schools. :) So much like little kids playing tag!

I love my fiance's dojo loach and bamboo shrimp too. They are unique and a bit scary, but still terribly fascinating. :)

Back
Top Bottom