What's your ultimate tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What I want to do when I have settled down and have money and a family is create a huge display tank in the main entrance. Probably a 225+ gallon discus tank. I will probably always stick to freshwater, I find it just as beautiful with lower maintenance. And for the man cave, an even bigger all male African cichlid tank. With the rarest and most beautiful mbuna I can get my hands on.

Looks really cool though love the coffe tables and stuff like that

My dream tank: a lovely and large saltwater reef tank that is a pennisula wall room divider at least 8ft long!

Mine's pretty humble compared to these 400g reef tanks!

150 gallon amazon biotype heavily planted community:

5 Discus
30 Neon tetras
20 Julii Corys
50 Rummynose tetras
10 Bloodfin tetras
8 Bleeding heart tetras
3 pairs of apistos
2 ram pairs
10 Otos

:D

Mine's pretty humble compared to these 400g reef tanks!

150 gallon amazon biotype heavily planted community:

5 Discus
30 Neon tetras
20 Julii Corys
50 Rummynose tetras
10 Bloodfin tetras
8 Bleeding heart tetras
3 pairs of apistos
2 ram pairs
10 Otos

:D

I have a 75 with 5 discus, 30 neons, 6 albino cories, 3 pairs of rams, and two otos. Pretty close wouldn't you say?

Something big enough to hold 30+ adult clown loaches and one or two larger plecos. My 55g that I'm setting up is close to my next dream tank species-wise but its short about 150 gallons lol.

I want a tank where I'm able to have 200 schooling fish of my choice. With other peaceful fish but the school is a must.

Back
Top Bottom