When looking at other people's tanks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
True story. I don't mind helping at all, I love it but you can't expect help if you accept fish store advice. I'll even admit I'm wrong sometimes. That's part of a learning process were all here for!!

Who knows everything it's impossible!

Mr avatar man! Brookster He's yanking your chain buddy!

Now I'm gonna say, when people ask for advice and then take the advice a fish store recommends.

Loads of love here, or should that read hate?

Doesn't even need to be the fish stores advice, just advice you know in your head and heart to be WRONG!

(Poor fish stores, where would we be without them)

Smudge, smudge, smudge, ohh look a fish, smudge. . .

What are my aquarium pet peeves you ask? Well here you go!
• The always entertaining, "he's been in there for years, he's fine!" Excuse

• Coral decor in freshwater ecosystems
• The low water level thing
• Bare tanks, mainly those with no substrate, no clue why, just ticks me off.
• finger smudges and streaks across tanks, just clean it already!!!!!!!!!!
• people who clean their filters with no reasoning as to why besides you're supposed to. (I know youre not)
• Those plants that look so unnatural it hurts
• and the spongbob decor...

I have four substrate free tanks going at this point in time! And good reason for this type of set up in each case.
The glass ones come Complete with smudges! (Keeping on the filter/insides is more important to me) I do clean the outsides from time to time but keeping up the maintenance often doesn't allow such luxury polishes to take place, fish, for the best part are fine with it (they haven't said "you missed a bit") the plastic ones are opaque so you can't see it. (Is that another excuse!) just ruins the photoshoot, and it seems to upset some of you:ROFLMAO:

Somedays exceed 6 hours of maintenance so please if you have the spare time come and polish my tanks! Any takers. . . . . . .

Low level water, ITS STILL A SECRET!

You're still welcome to visit!:D

Pipes should be clean, a build up of any amount will seriously reduce flow.

Can't say so much about filters, depends on the set up, sometimes absolutely sanitary like a hospital is necessary, now if you run anaerobic for one reason or another? You need the build up baby! It's hard to leave but you must resist!

Back
Top Bottom