When you KNOW your a fishaholic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishyfanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
Last night I dreamed that my 10 gal tank started bowing, and not a standard bow, but a weird bumpy bulgy thing. I leaned down to make sure it was straight across the front and noticed that it was all bumpy and I could watch the glass move around. How freaky is THAT? I guess you're really a fishaholic when you dream about tank disasters.

When I first got started I would have fish nightmares about getting up in the morning and everything in there would be floating on top dead.....of course I had a lot of problems when I first started so I wasn't surprised by these dreams, but I still have them sometimes.

I also frequently have dreams about my fish, but more often than not they are very gory and not at all pleasant. I wonder why that is. :?

lol i have only had 3 dreams about my fish and they were all about getting fry and everytime i woke up i found fry in my tank. that is really freaky. it was like a preminition and then BAM i had like 30 fry in the mornig lol.

Fishyfanatic said:
Last night I dreamed that my 10 gal tank started bowing, and not a standard bow, but a weird bumpy bulgy thing. I leaned down to make sure it was straight across the front and noticed that it was all bumpy and I could watch the glass move around. How freaky is THAT? I guess you're really a fishaholic when you dream about tank disasters.

Okay, now that's just wierd! (lol) I haven't had bad dreams about my fish yet!

Check your name Zag, you are officially an Addict. The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. Unless of course YOU don't think it's a problem. Then it's just a passion. :D

Okay, Cindy! Thanks a lot! (I'm picking on you and blaming you, it's fun!)

I will admit to my addiction.... I just had a friend say she was getting rid of a 40G eclipse tank. What did I say... of course I said, "I'll take it!" I told her to put a price on it and she said, "I'll just give it to you."

I said.... "I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!" This may become the specialty tank for my midnight angel.

I'm on step one, I made the admission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom