Where are the Jonathan Products!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

QVC at this point is the only retailer that has Jonathan Products. Sephora is out! And QVC has a 45 day waiting list.

For those who are not familiar with the Jonathan Products, they are products developed by a renowned Southern California Hair Stylist Jonathan Antin. Who he is in the world doesn't really mean much to people. However, what he did really inspired a lot of people.

He has a show in Bravo called Blow Out and it's about the everyday drama of running two salons. One in West Hollywood and the other in Beverly Hills.

The first season was an amazing almost documentary style episodes of opening up a salon in Beverly Hills, a feat not easy to do in Southern California.

This season, the challenge was launching a new product line. And after all that drama, which viewers witnessed from an idea to an actual product, the product was launched publicly.

What attracts people about Jonathan is the fact that we can all relate to him because he acts like a normal person. You know how some people overact whenever they are on camera. He is just normal and comfortable. I thought he was a gender dancing in the middle before, then I thought maybe he's bisexual. Then I realized that you can be Jonathan and be the most macho guy you can be.

anyways, Sephoras in the Maryland DC Virginia area are out of stock on Jonathan Products. QVC offers them as a waiting list. Jonathan's popular product is called Dirt. I am curious about these products. They are 100% vegan. No detergents etc. Environmentally friendly. And made of natural herbs and whatevers.

Please tell me if you are in the Maryland DC Virginia area and you are lucky enough to purchase a Jonathan Product. Let me know how the product went. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom