Where do you keep it all??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
once it starts it just grows

and grows

I showed your picture to my hubby and he said that's going to be us soon! Lol
We went to the fish store today to pick up some new decor for my betta tank and I showed him the 56 gallon tall tank I want next. He laughed and said "I thought you wanted a saltwater nano cube next?" He's such a good sport. =P

Let's see:

upstairs;

living room: a 29g, a 55g, and a 10g
dining room: 80g and a 20g long
spare bedroom: 55g

downstairs:
2 115g tanks, a 120g, 2 10g, 2 5.5g, a 36g hex, a 40g breeder, a 33g long shrimp tank, and a 20g high QT tank

Let's see:

upstairs;

living room: a 29g, a 55g, and a 10g
dining room: 80g and a 20g long
spare bedroom: 55g

downstairs:
2 115g tanks, a 120g, 2 10g, 2 5.5g, a 36g hex, a 40g breeder, a 33g long shrimp tank, and a 20g high QT tank

So it takes a month for water changes;)

Dragonfish that is QUITE the collection you've got there! Lol

Ours started out with my parents getting my son a 20 gallon for Christmas. They told me about it and i immediately went to the store to look at what we could put in it. That snowballed into "wellllllllll maybe we should get a bigger tank for all of us and take back the 20" ............. $500+ later we came home with a 40 gallon bowfront with stand and accessories. (We kept the 20, btw!)

The 55 gallon is in my bedroom and the 44 gallons of regret is in a very bad spot it's a corner tank in the L shaped hall between my kitchen and livening room

Back
Top Bottom