Where do you keep it all??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mommachef

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm sure this has been covered before, but I'm a rookie and haven't come across it yet so here goes nothing!Where does everyone keep their setups? Especially if you have multiple large tanks? I have my two biggest ones in my living room, one is in my son's room, and one is in my bedroom. Does anyone have a room dedicated to just your tanks (lucky!!)? I would still like to build a saltwater tank, but it'll probably be one of those little nano tanks since that is about the only thing I have room for now. Lol I know I can't be the only one here with this "not enough room for all the fish tanks I want" problem! :)

Both of mine are in my living room, don't really have much room for anymore. My hubby has already told me no more! Lol

I have one (or 2 or 3 lol) in every room except my kids room, there will soon be a shrimp/snail setup in there for them to care for :D

I have my 2 in our 'back living room' it's supposed to be our nice room to have company in (no kids toys etc allowed) however my husband worries it is going to turn into the fish room.....as I size up any solid furniture for a new tank hopefully!!! ;-)

Its good to know I'm not the only one that is A.) running out of room and B.) whose hubby is in the "no more tanks" corner. Hahahaha! Before we filled the 110 up I made him go to the basement (okay it's a crawl space) to make sure we weren't going to have any issues with the weight of it. He was a little less than thrilled about his mission. Lol

Its good to know I'm not the only one that is A.) running out of room and B.) whose hubby is in the "no more tanks" corner. Hahahaha! Before we filled the 110 up I made him go to the basement (okay it's a crawl space) to make sure we weren't going to have any issues with the weight of it. He was a little less than thrilled about his mission. Lol

I would love to see my hubby's face if i asked him to do that lol

But when I get my apt, I'll have an entire room for tanks.

Now that is cool. We rent our home, but when we look to buy I hope to find one that is big enough for us to have a show tank in the living room and spread the rest out a bit. Right now the big ones are kind of on top of each other. Haha

All five tanks (55,30,20,10,10) and my beta bowl are in my bedroom. Nothing like bubblers and filters to hum you to sleep... ;)

All five tanks (55,30,20,10,10) and my beta bowl are in my bedroom. Nothing like bubblers and filters to hum you to sleep... ;)

Love it! I have big time insomnia, maybe I can use that as a reason to put a big tank in the bedroom? =D hehehehe!

I have my 30 and 15 side by side on the dresser :) i thought the 30 would be too long but they both look good and fit :) with extra space at the end for my fan lol my 30 should have the fish in it soon so I'm ready to get em moved over lol

I just moved back in with my parents so all my tanks are in my bedroom, other than my grow out tub and most of my jarred bettas which are in the basement. Luckily my largest tank is only a 28g and the majority are either 2.5's or 1ish gallons.

When I lived on my own I had my 26 and one of the 10's in the living room, a couple 2.5's in the kitchen, the other 10 in my bedroom, and the rest were in a spare bedroom that was my makeshift fish room.

My 56 is in the living room, my 30 is in the "dining room" (mostly just an empty chunk of space since we don't have a dinner table at the moment) and there is a 5 gallon on my kitchen counter. A 10 gallon betta tank is in one of the spare bedrooms and there is a betta in a vase in my bedroom right now, but he is going into another 10 I am setting up in the spare bedroom with the other one, and tomorrow I'm picking up another 10 gallon to use as a betta spawning tank. Once I get that little project going, I'm setting up my old 20 gallon in there as well as a fry tank. And holy crap it kind of just dawned on me that I now have four tanks running and three more that will be running within a month or so for a grand total of SEVEN tanks and roughly 116 gallons. Oh dear... This is what happens when your significant other doesn't say "no more tanks."

Fluval Chi (female Bettas and dwarf aquatic frogs) beside my bed. 60 gallon turtle tank at the foot of my bed. 35 gallon clawed frog tank underneath the mirror in my bedroom. 12 gallon Fluval Edge nano saltwater tank, 29 gallon leaf fish and bichir "grow-out" tank, and 60 gallon soon-to-be seahorse tank are all in my fish room (sister's old bedroom before she moved out :D ). 90 gallon winter goldfish tank and my tortoise habitat live in the basement. 800 gallon summer pond lives in the backyard lol.

once it starts it just grows

img_2418897_0_b5b348da516e787e56ebef2feb4dddf9.jpg

and grows

Back
Top Bottom