where do you keep your tank(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

where do you keep your tank(s)

• bedroom

Votes: 81 48.2%
  • livingroom/den

Votes: 99 58.9%
  • basement

Votes: 14 8.3%
  • tank room

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • other

Votes: 33 19.6%

• Total voters
Yup my room is the biggest in the house. Larger than the living room I think.. big enough for 3 dressers California king, entertainment center, book shelf, hope chest, 2 Nightstands, all if my tanks and stands and my 56 inch LCD and stand and my large dogbed.. and there's even walking room and room for rock band when needed. Haha

My bedroom is big, but dang that sounds huge. I could fit maybe a 150g tank in my room now, but I only have a Queen size bed, 2 nightstands a 7' long dresser, small 3' wide entertainment center a computer desk and an Alter and a descent amout of walking around space. Which I always thought was good size until you told me about yours.
I think mine is bigger than the living room too, or I just have to much big furniture.

pantherspawn said:
Yup my room is the biggest in the house. Larger than the living room I think.. big enough for 3 dressers California king, entertainment center, book shelf, hope chest, 2 Nightstands, all if my tanks and stands and my 56 inch LCD and stand and my large dogbed.. and there's even walking room and room for rock band when needed. Haha

Holy cow mine is 16x12 and I thought that was big I guess I could kick my wife's clothes out and use the walk in closet for my tanks lol

Holy cow mine is 16x12 and I thought that was big I guess I could kick my wife's clothes out and use the walk in closet for my tanks lol

Oh ya, (y) that'll fly :ROFLMAO:. You'll have better luck getting rid of all your tools or golf clubs or anything else you may have, including your side of the bed, before you can toss out your wife's cloths. And I don't even know your wife.

ryan-peddle said:

Lol I actually take up 80% of the closet.. guess that's what happens when you've worked retail most of your young life. You get addicted to clothes.

WendiDell said:
My bedroom is big, but dang that sounds huge. I could fit maybe a 150g tank in my room now, but I only have a Queen size bed, 2 nightstands a 7' long dresser, small 3' wide entertainment center a computer desk and an Alter and a descent amout of walking around space. Which I always thought was good size until you told me about yours.
I think mine is bigger than the living room too, or I just have to much big furniture.

I had a 120 gallon in there too. Just moved it out. Was for a snake though, not fish

Lol well you sound like you know her I have this tiny little corner in our huge closet lol o well nooooooo not my tools how can I build aquarium stands lol

Lol well you sound like you know her I have this tiny little corner in our huge closet lol o well nooooooo not my tools how can I build aquarium stands lol

No I don't know your wife, but women are easy for other women to figure out. It's men we don't get. And of course the same is true for guys.

WendiDell said:
No I don't know your wife, but women are easy for other women to figure out. It's men we don't get. And of course the same is true for guys.

Well should all come together and make all our lives easier lol

1 in front room
1 in dining room
8in utility room( now my fish room so mrs can't claim it no longer lol )
And 1 hexagon tank just outside my bedroom upstairs.

Wow 11 tanks, I only have 2 years in the hobby and have 2 tanks, both in my room a 15 gal and 29 gal.

Before I moved my tank was in my room, where it didn't look very nice now that I look at older pictures.

Since I moved into the apartment with Jenatron my tank is now in the living room on the biocube stand, where it looks endlessly better.

*shameless plug* My thread is in my sig if you want to take a look ;)

lol ive been browsing yours i like tanks in my room it sooths me plus the white noise of the water trickling helps

I definitely like white noise too, hence it helps that Jen's tank is in our bedroom along with a tower fan and a ceiling fan

1 in the living room & 1 on my first floor landing. Really want to put one in the bedroom, but my girlfriend says the pump will keep her awake! I just can't get her to budge :)

Hagen Elite Stingray 10-15 as silent as they come. Off topic, but just a recommendation.

Thank you. I will work at her! I've got a 16G Biorb that will look great in the bedroom, but I'll look the Stingray up. Not one I've heard of in the UK, but might be under another name?

tiguardo said:
Thank you. I will work at her! I've got a 16G Biorb that will look great in the bedroom, but I'll look the Stingray up. Not one I've heard of in the UK, but might be under another name?

Mate I live in Uk and i have it. it's the same name. Full of them on eBay. Get the 15 model it's around 15quid.

Back
Top Bottom