Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
View Poll Results: where do you keep your tank(s)
bedroom 81 48.21%
livingroom/den 99 58.93%
basement 14 8.33%
tank room 4 2.38%
other 33 19.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 06-05-2011, 01:44 AM   #61
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
WendiDell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherspawn View Post
Yup my room is the biggest in the house. Larger than the living room I think.. big enough for 3 dressers California king, entertainment center, book shelf, hope chest, 2 Nightstands, all if my tanks and stands and my 56 inch LCD and stand and my large dogbed.. and there's even walking room and room for rock band when needed. Haha
My bedroom is big, but dang that sounds huge. I could fit maybe a 150g tank in my room now, but I only have a Queen size bed, 2 nightstands a 7' long dresser, small 3' wide entertainment center a computer desk and an Alter and a descent amout of walking around space. Which I always thought was good size until you told me about yours.
I think mine is bigger than the living room too, or I just have to much big furniture.
__________________

__________________
WendiDell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:45 AM   #62
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
barterking85's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada, Nova Scotia
Posts: 2,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherspawn

Yup my room is the biggest in the house. Larger than the living room I think.. big enough for 3 dressers California king, entertainment center, book shelf, hope chest, 2 Nightstands, all if my tanks and stands and my 56 inch LCD and stand and my large dogbed.. and there's even walking room and room for rock band when needed. Haha
Holy cow mine is 16x12 and I thought that was big I guess I could kick my wife's clothes out and use the walk in closet for my tanks lol
__________________

__________________
My biggest worry is that when I'm dead my wife will sell my aquarium gear for what I "SAID" I paid for it.
Ryan
barterking85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:50 AM   #63
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
WendiDell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan-peddle View Post
Holy cow mine is 16x12 and I thought that was big I guess I could kick my wife's clothes out and use the walk in closet for my tanks lol

Oh ya, that'll fly . You'll have better luck getting rid of all your tools or golf clubs or anything else you may have, including your side of the bed, before you can toss out your wife's cloths. And I don't even know your wife.
__________________
WendiDell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:52 AM   #64
member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan-peddle

Holy cow mine is 16x12 and I thought that was big I guess I could kick my wife's clothes out and use the walk in closet for my tanks lol
Lol I actually take up 80% of the closet.. guess that's what happens when you've worked retail most of your young life. You get addicted to clothes.
__________________
pantherspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:54 AM   #65
member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by WendiDell

My bedroom is big, but dang that sounds huge. I could fit maybe a 150g tank in my room now, but I only have a Queen size bed, 2 nightstands a 7' long dresser, small 3' wide entertainment center a computer desk and an Alter and a descent amout of walking around space. Which I always thought was good size until you told me about yours.
I think mine is bigger than the living room too, or I just have to much big furniture.
I had a 120 gallon in there too. Just moved it out. Was for a snake though, not fish
__________________
pantherspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 02:49 AM   #66
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
barterking85's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada, Nova Scotia
Posts: 2,532
Lol well you sound like you know her I have this tiny little corner in our huge closet lol o well nooooooo not my tools how can I build aquarium stands lol
__________________
My biggest worry is that when I'm dead my wife will sell my aquarium gear for what I "SAID" I paid for it.
Ryan
barterking85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:17 AM   #67
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
WendiDell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Posts: 1,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan-peddle View Post
Lol well you sound like you know her I have this tiny little corner in our huge closet lol o well nooooooo not my tools how can I build aquarium stands lol
No I don't know your wife, but women are easy for other women to figure out. It's men we don't get. And of course the same is true for guys.
__________________
WendiDell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:57 AM   #68
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
barterking85's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada, Nova Scotia
Posts: 2,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by WendiDell

No I don't know your wife, but women are easy for other women to figure out. It's men we don't get. And of course the same is true for guys.
Well should all come together and make all our lives easier lol
__________________
My biggest worry is that when I'm dead my wife will sell my aquarium gear for what I "SAID" I paid for it.
Ryan
barterking85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 04:02 AM   #69
Aquarium Advice Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 69
1 in front room
1 in dining room
8in utility room( now my fish room so mrs can't claim it no longer lol )
And 1 hexagon tank just outside my bedroom upstairs.
__________________
Cichlidsheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 05:48 AM   #70
Aquarium Advice FINatic
 
andresdeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lima, Peru
Posts: 741
Wow 11 tanks, I only have 2 years in the hobby and have 2 tanks, both in my room a 15 gal and 29 gal.
__________________

__________________
10 gallon planted RCS thread: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums...ferrerid=36544

Youtube Channel: http://youtu.be/sj0bVYblrZI
andresdeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.