where do you keep your tank(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

where do you keep your tank(s)

• bedroom

Votes: 81 48.2%
  • livingroom/den

Votes: 99 58.9%
  • basement

Votes: 14 8.3%
  • tank room

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • other

Votes: 33 19.6%

• Total voters
I have my 2nd 10G in my bedroom, my other 10G in my living room, my 4.4G is in my son's room (5 yr. old), and my 5G is in my kitchen...

Only room which do not have a tank is the bathroom..HA!
----------------
I always thought one in the bathroom would look great...lol

Hmmm now you are giving me an idea. LOL. I did get my newest 20G long and added it in my bedroom with my 10G.

I always thought one in the bathroom would look great...lol

You know, they actually make toilets with an aquarium in the holding tank. That way you could have fish in your bathroom without taking up any more space.
If it's not in the way how could hubby say no?
Just a thought

ohhhhh you are so right wendi..:-D

I might transfer my smaller tank in my bathroom then and transfer one of my bigger tank in my kitchen. :-D Yayy!

I have 3 in the living room (a 37g and 2 1.5g), 2 in the bedroom (1 20g and 1 10g), and my son has 7 in the kitchen and hallway (1 10g, 2 5g, 1 3g, 2 1g and 1 40g).

I have 3 in the living room (a 37g and 2 1.5g), 2 in the bedroom (1 20g and 1 10g), and my son has 7 in the kitchen and hallway (1 10g, 2 5g, 1 3g, 2 1g and 1 40g).

wooohooo way to go...that's an abundance of tanks. I wish I can have more! LOL!

My whole house is tile. Haha. She decided to put a turtle table in there instead

we have 2 in the living room and 2 in the bedroom. 1g and 25g in living room and 1g and 10g in bedroom. The 25 was in the bedroom too but moved it into the living room to make room for our new baby that is to arrive any day now so it got moved but I think I like it in there better cause I can show it off a lot easier to everyone that comes over without them going into our room.

Mine are all along the main supporting wall which runs through the center of the building on reinforced flooring. Two next to each other in the front room/living room and one (seperated by a wall) in the kitchen.

The diningroom since no one uses it except the table is all tanks down one wall, the livingroom is surrounded by tanks, nursery tanks in the kitchen off to the side, and my boys have 2 in there room and have 2 in my room plus 4 various small ponds outside

My three tanks are in the living room and my husband's tank is in the dining room..... :D

Shay said:
The diningroom since no one uses it except the table is all tanks down one wall, the livingroom is surrounded by tanks, nursery tanks in the kitchen off to the side, and my boys have 2 in there room and have 2 in my room plus 4 various small ponds outside

Wow I wanna see that. Haha that sounds cool.

Back
Top Bottom