where do you keep your tank(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

where do you keep your tank(s)

• bedroom

Votes: 81 48.2%
  • livingroom/den

Votes: 99 58.9%
  • basement

Votes: 14 8.3%
  • tank room

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • other

Votes: 33 19.6%

• Total voters
My Main Tank is in my living room, and my 5gal Endler's tank is on my nightstand but it doesn't have a moonlight so by the time I go to bed the only light coming from it is the heater LED. ;)

lol you can vote for multiple options in the poll seeing as some people have them in more than one location. ilove mine in the bedroom all except the airpump some days i wana smash it

lol you can vote for multiple options in the poll seeing as some people have them in more than one location. ilove mine in the bedroom all except the airpump some days i wana smash it

it's not always necessary to have an air pump, maybe you could do without? if not, i've heard of people wrapping them up in washclothes or bubble paper or something to help muffle the noise :)

we've got 3 set up in the living room (only 2 running, just picked up another 20H :D) not sure if our 10g is going in our bedroom or in the living room with the rest.

mommytron said:
it's not always necessary to have an air pump, maybe you could do without? if not, i've heard of people wrapping them up in washclothes or bubble paper or something to help muffle the noise :)

will try that. i keep it for looks and i like to keep my tank at the higher end of the temp scale and with higher temps theres less o2 so its kind of a precautionary measure

As of right now, I have to keep mine in my room. But when we move it'll be 1 in bedroom, 1 in living room, 1 in kitchen.

In the fish room of course! ;) 1 tank in my basement. 1 in my room.

Back
Top Bottom