Where do you shop for bargains on-line??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbonem91

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm pretty sure I can post this in the Lounge... right?

overstock.com - $1 shipping today
have you checked this place out? pretty cool - you can save a ton of money on stuff and today, all orders are shipped for $1!

you can get a couch, table, TV, etc, etc. all shipped to your door for $1.

thought I would share... :)

Yeah, for a second I thought it was spam and was about to give it the boot, but then I saw who posted. I'm going to change the title :D

I like Overstock, regular shipping is only $2.95 for the whole oder. I have gotten jewerly, bedding, a toaster, a wall clock etc from them. Since moving to Canada, I haven't been ordering because shipping is too high, but if there's a deal to be had we ship to family in the states--like when we ordered our bed frame (still 2.95 shipping!).

Where do you like to shop on-line for bargains???

Menagerie said:
Yeah, for a second I thought it was spam and was about to give it the boot, but then I saw who posted. I'm going to change the title :D

Thanks, that means so much! :)

William said:
Thats a nice site...but they never have what I want :-\

thats kinda the problem - they have TONS of stuf.... but not so much things that I personally would get :)

although that Zenith 60 inch flat panel plasma TV would be tempting had I the money to blow on an awesome TV...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom