Where's Carey?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just wondering about her again a couple days ago... CCCAAAARRRREEEEYYYY!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU AND YOUR FISH? :/

I was just wondering about her again a couple days ago... CCCAAAARRRREEEEYYYY!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU AND YOUR FISH? :/

It is funny how everyone on the forum becomes a friend! It makes sense though since you talk to them practically everyday.

Come back!

Yea she helped me out a few times. Hope all is well her. Just proves this is a family. Made me feel good when people were asking about me during Sandy. Makes you feel wanted. Always a good feeling. Now I'm here posting like a mad man lol.

Anyway... I've made sooo many friends here. Truly the best forum to be a part of.

Yea she helped me out a few times. Hope all is well her. Just proves this is a family. Made me feel good when people were asking about me during Sandy. Makes you feel wanted. Always a good feeling. Now I'm here posting like a mad man lol.

Anyway... I've made sooo many friends here. Truly the best forum to be a part of.

I agree, this is a really nice place to be.

I know that twitch had a falling out with an admin, which resulted in him leaving for a few months. But he came back for awhile and now seems to have disappeared again. I personally left for almost a year due to a seal failure on my 125, resulting in me loading everything

Thanks! Still in the middle of wedding planning but the wedding is in about 10 weeks so i should be back full time then. :-D

I am also working on 2 new builds!!! Build threads soon! lol

Congrats on your up coming wedding.. I remember mine like it was yesterday getting all the decorations, picking out the wedding dress, the tuxes, the cakes, all that good stuff.. and we will be going on 20 years this December.

Aww I hope we last just as long and keep going. :)

I am in Florida and the wedding is in Philadelphia so it has been a major ordeal planning it which is why I dont have time for anything other than the fish and my warcraft. lol We are also doing a big formal hotel wedding so I've been living with details like menu cards, table centerpieces, invitations etc etc... I actually made my invites and centerpieces all myself. lol Way way too much work, I'm never getting a divorce cause heaven knows i dont wanna do this all again!

Was working on silly tank stuff today, nothing major. Wanted to redo the plumbing on the 60g rimless since the output flow is almost nothing. I took apart the mag drive and cleaned it out but there is still no flow. I am hoping its just a blockage in the plumbing, I have a ball valve and check valve in the line. :)

Oh well, thast all for me. I'll go sneak around and read some threads,and of course tab over to wow.

Oh cool. You're back. Glad to hear. I enjoyed your threads and thoughtful posts.

Congrats on the wedding!

Back
Top Bottom