Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #31
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I just saw Carey posted a reply on a post so she is back somewhere....
Welcome back Carey...

Old 07-16-2013, 07:48 PM   #32
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Thanks! Still in the middle of wedding planning but the wedding is in about 10 weeks so i should be back full time then.

I am also working on 2 new builds!!! Build threads soon! lol

Old 07-17-2013, 12:38 AM   #33
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Congrats on your up coming wedding.. I remember mine like it was yesterday getting all the decorations, picking out the wedding dress, the tuxes, the cakes, all that good stuff.. and we will be going on 20 years this December.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:04 AM   #34
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Aww I hope we last just as long and keep going.

I am in Florida and the wedding is in Philadelphia so it has been a major ordeal planning it which is why I dont have time for anything other than the fish and my warcraft. lol We are also doing a big formal hotel wedding so I've been living with details like menu cards, table centerpieces, invitations etc etc... I actually made my invites and centerpieces all myself. lol Way way too much work, I'm never getting a divorce cause heaven knows i dont wanna do this all again!

Was working on silly tank stuff today, nothing major. Wanted to redo the plumbing on the 60g rimless since the output flow is almost nothing. I took apart the mag drive and cleaned it out but there is still no flow. I am hoping its just a blockage in the plumbing, I have a ball valve and check valve in the line.

Oh well, thast all for me. I'll go sneak around and read some threads,and of course tab over to wow.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #35
Aquarium Advice Freak

Oh cool. You're back. Glad to hear. I enjoyed your threads and thoughtful posts.

Congrats on the wedding!
Old 07-24-2013, 10:49 PM   #36
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Thanks very much Crabs. Glad to be back and very glad to be getting married too! lol

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com