Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-18-2004, 11:40 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to mhaynes01
i'm india

Old 07-19-2004, 01:07 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Regular

Apparently I'm Libya! 8O

2 White Cloud tetras
2 otos
1 small albino bushynose pleco ("Ernie"
10 gal
1 male betta ("Bert")
1 gold nugget pleco ("Chloe")

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever you are, be a good one.

-Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
Old 07-19-2004, 01:59 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak

I'm Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen (1903 - 1978)
Old 07-19-2004, 03:11 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak

How strange!!!!
For those of you that don't know, I am from Brazil...
And guess what came out!!!

"You're Brazil!
You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunatley, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs."

Well... I am not a good dancer and I do mind chopping down the rain forest... I do consider the homeless people of the USA expandable because they have every oportunity to do something with their lives and just don't. No excuses there. As for the homeless people in Brazil, they are very hard-working people, just affected by the whole country's poverty. I do like soccer but I am not crazy about it.

So the only thing they got right was the country... Everything else just didn't fit.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:06 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to deli_conker
You're Iraq!
An outcast from all you meet, you have very few friends who haven't later backstabbed you in some way or another. And you've made your share of mistakes... a little torture, a little coercion, a little stealing, it was all part of a day's work. It's hard to say if it deserves the kind of treatment you're getting now, though. When people look for someone to point to with a worse life than they have, they think of you first.

Guess I better start looking out for car bombs and such...

Quote:
It was WAY off for me!!
I can relate...
Old 07-19-2004, 09:13 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper
I'm Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.
Me too! Umm... sexual promiscuity??? 8O

And God said, "Let the waters swarm with fish and other life..." So God created great sea creatures and every sort of fish... And God saw that it was good. Then God blessed them, saying, "Let the fish multiply and fill the oceans..." Genesis 1:20-22
Old 07-19-2004, 10:22 AM   #17
Moderator Emeritus

I'm Egypt!
Quote:
Curator of ancient mystical secrets, your life on the surface is fairly typical these days. Though you are in denial about more things than most people. Nevertheless, you're trying to convince people that you're safe despite your more volatile and unstable times that seem to be behind you. You like cats a whole lot.
8O
I may be in denial, but not about my cats!!

I answered a whopping 4-5 questions and it comes up with "You like cats a whole lot?!?!? Bizzare.

Old 07-19-2004, 11:50 AM   #18
Aquarium Advice Addict

I'm Israel.

Apparently being a victim has caused me to promote viloence to sooth my paranoia. Sounds like a crock to me.
Old 07-19-2004, 12:15 PM   #19
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Devilishturtles
LOL, I will agree that the test is WAY off for most people. It was partially right about me, but still...nowhere close. I just wanted to see if it was correct for anyone???

I guess I'm still waiting for that to happen

Have fun!

Live in the Western MD/West Virginia/DC Metro Area?
Join our very active regional forum Here

Like the advice someone just gave you? Add to their reputation! Click on the balance icon underneath their username and let them know.
Old 07-19-2004, 12:38 PM   #20
Moderator Emeritus

It's a funny test--depending on your mood at that particular second will affect the result. I took the "What state are you test?" and it was totally off. It seemed to come down to one question, "Which vegetable do you prefer? Carrots or Potatoes"
I picked potatoes (I love my starches!) and suddenly, I'm a "steak and potatoes" kind of gal who is fearful of the goverement and stockpiles guns 8O

Closed Thread

Tags
ich

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com