Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-22-2004, 10:14 PM   #51
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Devilishturtles
Quote:
No wonder you and I get along so well--you're 2/3 like my sister!!
BubbleyBlue is your sister?!

How Cool! That was quite ironic, I will say that!
Why hello Menageries Sister, we must have quite a lot in common!
Are you the same sister who went to college in Arizona to study Biology?! Cause if you were, then I'm gonna pass out... Haha 8)

Live in the Western MD/West Virginia/DC Metro Area?
Join our very active regional forum Here

Like the advice someone just gave you? Add to their reputation! Click on the balance icon underneath their username and let them know.
Old 07-23-2004, 01:51 AM   #52
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Are you the same sister who went to college in Arizona to study Biology?! Cause if you were, then I'm gonna pass out... Haha
I have two younger sisters. The one in Arizona is studying for her PhD in psych. BB is in NY doing undergrad studies at the same college my other sister and I went to.

BTW--lovely avatar!!!

Old 07-23-2004, 01:06 PM   #53
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
I have two younger sisters. The one in Arizona is studying for her PhD in psych. BB is in NY doing undergrad studies at the same college my other sister and I went to.

BTW--lovely avatar!!!
Alright, I got the confused, sorry
I knew you had one sister in college in Arizona...don't know why I thought she would be studying Biology. I think it's been on my mind too much lately, lol.

And thanks about the Avatar, it's my little turtle! He finally got up enough nerve to stay out of his shell and pose for a picture. I usually have to coax him out by rubbing the top of his head...he loves it!

Like the advice someone just gave you? Add to their reputation! Click on the balance icon underneath their username and let them know.
Old 07-29-2004, 08:43 PM   #54
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to mhaynes01
You're Texas!
You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.

!!!look what i got!!!
Old 07-29-2004, 10:27 PM   #55
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.
Old 07-29-2004, 11:53 PM   #56
Aquarium Advice Addict

You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

You're Nevada!
People are constantly mispronouncing your name, and this has provided you with a lot of frustration over the years. You prefer silver to gold, sagebrush to trees, and cards to sporting events. There is almost nothing you aren't willing to lay down a wager on, and others seek you out for advice on their own wagers. You don't take marriage terribly seriously, though you are one of its biggest proponents. Far too often these days, others are mistaking you for an industrial-strength garbage bag.
(Nevada couldn't be any farther off)

You're Cry, the Beloved Country!
by Alan Paton
Life is exceedingly difficult right now, especially when you put more miles between yourself and your hometown. But with all sorts of personal and profound convictions, you are able to keep a level head and still try to help folks, no matter how much they harm you. You walk through a land of natural beauty and daily horror. In the end, far too much is a matter of black and white.
Old 07-30-2004, 01:28 AM   #57
God of primitive fishes

Send a message via MSN to Toirtis Send a message via Yahoo to Toirtis
I got Brazil.
www.calgaryaquariumsociety.com
Old 07-30-2004, 07:43 AM   #58
AA Team Emeritus

From Jenbabe256:

Quote:
You're Fiji!
Right on, welcome to the Fiji Club, current members are just me a BubbleyBlue!

Closed Thread

Tags
ich

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com