Which fish do you enjoy watching the most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I'm happy that I got angels. So far no real squabbling and they have settled into the community tank well.

The only weird thing is 4 of them have grown well but the 5th is like a dwarf version or something. Does any one know if a dwarf angel a bit over inch size exists?

There are always a few rungs in each batch nowadays, sadly. :(

Fishobsessed7

Yeah, I'm happy that I got angels. So far no real squabbling and they have settled into the community tank well.

The only weird thing is 4 of them have grown well but the 5th is like a dwarf version or something. Does any one know if a dwarf angel a bit over inch size exists?

It is the bottom of the pecking order probably. If it was moved to a different tank, it might do better.

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is the bottom of the pecking order probably. If it was moved to a different tank, it might do better.

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is down the bottom of the pecking order although tends to hang by itself a lot for some reason. Still gets food ok but at a guess about a quarter of the size now compared to the others. Tempting on another tank :)

Back
Top Bottom