Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
View Poll Results: I Celebrate/Observe...
Chanukah 1 5.26%
Christmas 17 89.47%
Both 0 0%
Neither 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-04-2003, 11:27 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to shawmutt
Quote:
We celebrate both; do Chanukah with my family, then go to England to spend Xmas with the hubby's.
If I got to spend Christmas in England I'd like it much better .

On the brighter side...it's snowing tonight and it's my kitty's first snow. She's so cute!!! She's trying to get out the window to play with it right now.

Old 12-05-2003, 12:29 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak

Eek! I just opened the door and it's snowing here too! My doggie refuses to go outside. Can't say I blame her!

Old 12-05-2003, 06:49 AM   #13
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Stampede the person in front of you for a $29 DVD player
http://www.local6.com/money/2683654/detail.html

Read the article and draw your own conclusions

Visit Nature Coast Photography
Old 12-05-2003, 09:38 AM   #14
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Quote:
An investigation by WKMG-Local 6 reveals Vanlester has filed 16 previous claims of injuries at Wal-Mart stores and other places she has shopped or worked, according to Wal-Mart, court files and state records.
Hm, either we are really clumsy and think its someone elses problem or we have a premeditated accident.

Anone know what the make is on that $29 dvd player? I purchased a $50 dvd player from walmart about a month ago and the darn thing did not work. So we returned it an got another one and it worked to play 1 dvd and then stoped working. We took it back and got our $ cause 2 out of 2 not working was not a good track record.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 12-05-2003, 01:03 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Activist

I love the holiday season. I go with my husband to NYC to see the tree & all the lights. Ice skate in Central Park and take in the joyous Christmas atmosphere.
We give gifts, but most are homemade. It's just a good time to hang out with family, firends, to think about our loved ones overseas and escape the daily grind.

Shaw- smile- it's only the holiday season, not the end of the world. We have at least another 2 months before that happens.
Old 12-05-2003, 03:15 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to shawmutt
Quote:
Read the article and draw your own conclusions
8O OMG! Now it's just foolish.

Quote:
Anone know what the make is on that $29 dvd player? I purchased a $50 dvd player from walmart about a month ago and the darn thing did not work.
I personally wouldn't spend less than $100 on a DVD player unless it was used. My wife had a cheap one in her old dorm and it was a piece of crap. I tend to stay away from electronics that aren't from the bigger Japanese companies. Plus the web is a good source to find reviews on electronics.
Old 12-05-2003, 06:18 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict

christmas here

Tags
ich

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com