which ones better? myspace or facebook?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

which ones best?

• Total voters
haha. Even the celebrities use twitter. I refuse to use it. My life shall not be broadcasted anymore than it is.

I don't use either. My husband used to use MySpace when we were dating but his ex began stalking both of us after finding him on MySpace. Then she kept tabs on him through the site. I tried Facebook but I don't understand the hype. I guess because if I want to talk to people I call, e-mail, or see them in person. The MySpace/Facebook craze just seems so impersonal to me.

No, they don't. They tried to change the ToS so they did, that didn't fly, they changed it back. FB owns nothing you put on their site.

I have both loved myspace more for the longest but once I got use to facebook I love it even more!

Gonna go with myspace

I like myspace personally. I have found a few high school buddies on there recently. I also like that my friends and family can view my photo albums as often as they wish. It's just a little something to pass away a few minutes while surfing the net. I do however agree that it can be a breeding ground for perverts and pedofiles; kids should probably not be that accessible. Everything in our society has it's goods and bads, it's all in how responsible the individual is.

i generally go against the grain of the world. thats how i know i'm doing the right thing so i dont use either of them and as to tweeter i'm no twit so i dont tweet. lol

Back
Top Bottom