White glob on glass near bottom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SusanB79

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I recently found (cause ya can’t miss it) a glob of white along the bottom edge (right above the gravel) of my 20 gal aquarium. I have 3 netrite snails. 2 I’ve had for just over a year and the small horned one since Feb. I’ve never seen anything like this blob before. Any input would be appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 83
I don't see any white blobs in your picture, however if you have nerites it could be eggs. The eggs need brackish water to hatch so you don't have to worry about baby snails.

I don't see any white blobs in your picture, however if you have nerites it could be eggs. The eggs need brackish water to hatch so you don't have to worry about baby snails.
It's just in front of the small green plant to the right of the tank and up against the glass

What kind

Any idea what kind of eggs they could be?? I haven’t added anything new to my tank since last Feb. - a horned netrite snail, and 2 tequila guppy’s

What all do you have in the tank? Nerite drop single white eggs all over and guppies are live bearers so you can count those out. I see mollies in the pic but they are live bearers also.

I see a danio in the pic are there multiple danios? Could it be their eggs? Just something went right and the decided to breed now instead of before.

Back
Top Bottom