Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jchillin said:
A description of a famous person will be given. You will guess who the person is. The description must contain sufficient information (ie - If historical, the time period, the reason or event that made him/her famous, etc.)

Methinks the wrong game is being played... :wink:

Perhaps Hollywood's best known director and one of the wealthiest filmmakers in the world.Without a doubt one of the most influential film personalities in the history of film.a great filmmaker without a doubt, and it does not seem he is anywhere near done making films, and with all of the money he has he probably could do anything he wanted to. I also created the best selling trilogy of all times.Who Am I?

34 kudos

Nice job Rudy!

Ok, here's the next item up for bid on the price is right:

"I have been a fixture of movies and television my entire life. It began in the late 50 and early 60's when I played the cute little kid in tv shows. I spent a few years on a tv show with some funny talking guy who would always find a simple solution to any problem. As I got older, I would play a nerdy or geeky teenager. I then started directing and I must say...I love it so much I must have directed at least one movie that you have seen in the past 20 years. Oh, by the way, I was really the star of that tv sitcom, not that old guy who thought punching something to make it work was cool."

Who am I?

Ok. This should be an easy one.

I'm an actress that 'supposedly' had an affair with a president and I also married a baseball star-twice. My death still remains a mystery to some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom