Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had left out the Beach boys reference...maybe...LOL.

"I was born in 1887 in Oklahoma. I participated in athletics in school and someone noticed that I possessed some very unique skills. I entered the 1912 Olympics and won gold medals in the Decathalon and Penthahlon. In college, in set records in football. I played major league baseball and managed a professional football team.

My career was rocked with controversy when I was stripped of my Olympic medals. A lot of people felt that it was because of my ancestry. No problem, years after my death, my medals were returned to my heirs." I was given a title that if I were alive when it was awarded, I would have probably turned it down because of my modesty."

Who am I?

jchillin can have my turn...I can't think of anything just now, and am up to my eyeballs in stuff for the auction that I am running in 8 hours.

Don't mind if I do:

"I was born on January 31, 1981 in Memphis, Tennessee. At the age of 11, I appeared on the show "Star Search", and even though I didn't win, it didn't dampen my ambitions. I also appeared on "The Mickey Mouse Club" TV show. My co-stars included Christina Augliera, Britney Spears and another guy who would join me later on to form a very popular music group. We attained unparalled success, almost every song hit #1 on the music charts.

I left the group to go solo. I got into some hot water over a year ago regarding a wardrobe accident at a televised sporting event."

Who am I?

I'm thoroughly embarrased to admit I'd have known this even with out your mentioning the Superbowl Wardrobe Malfunction.

Justin Timberlake.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I pass my turn on to whoever jumps in and takes it first!

In 1974 I killed seven women and inflicted permanent brain damage on another. In Seattle I enrolled in University of Utah, school of law. Establishing myself as a up and comming young republican with bright politcal prospects, where the bodies of women were discovered in a canyon. In 1976 I was arrested twice but escaped bolth times. I was electrocuted in february of 1989

I would have got Gein, Kemper, or Fish pretty quickly, too...:p

My first name is Lenny (after my father), and I am the child of a Brit and an Irishwoman. I hated my sisters and school, but taught myself piano. I have been in the Royal Shakespeare company, and appeared on kid's shows, American sitcoms, blockbuster movies, and more. I play a lot of villains and anti-heroes, have been married and divorced 3 times, and have one child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom