Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankie Muniz

the series is Malcom in the Middle

movies Agent Cody Banks

and other things like that

geez i couldnt get on the computer all day 2day because it is holy week

"I was born in the late 1920's in Pennsylvania...I have a degree in music and married a concert pianist. In one of my earliest jobs, I served as an organist on a television show..I show which I also produced. I have won dozens of television awards, including multiple Emmys, have met with several US presidents, have composed enough songs to fill 12 albums, and have been honoured with 43 honourary degrees."

Who am I?

Well, you could have mentioned: "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...."

"I was born in 1927. I rose to immeasurable stardom by hosting a children's television show in the 1960's. I also "starred" in another children's television show but no one knew who I was as I was known as "Clarabell" the clown."

Who am I?

I was born in Texas, 1868. My mother purchased a piano when I was 4 and I showed extraordinary musical talent at an early age. I experimented with several forms of music, but eventually my name became synonymous with a turn-of-the-century syncopated rythym. I exhibited my music in Chicago, 1893 and sold the rights to my most famous song in 1899 for 1¢ per copy sold. Until my death in 1917, I earned a little over $300 per year royalties from this song.

I was never considered seriously as a composer until 56 years after my death in 1973 when one of my songs used in a popular movie rekindled an interest in the rythym I'd made famous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom