Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not actually a person....but I have a "character" all my own. I was "born" in 1928 and have starred in multiple movies, etc. I have had a hugely successful career for the past 70+ years. People of all ages come to visit me..... Who am I???

Hey I am not going to be able to put up a post for quite awhile, so if I was right somebody else can post a character.

Thanks

No problem Tuba :wink:

"I'm a pretty skinny Rock & Roller. Me and me mates were included in the infamous "British Invasion" during the late 1960's and early 1970's. But we were slightly different in our methods. Rather than wearing the "straight up" suit clothes that these other so called rock bands used, we let our hair down and really put on a show! We moved (unlike the other stiffed up bands) and wrote some songs that had a message other just silly bubblequm lyrics. Sometimes we performed on stage absolutely loaded on ill obtained pharmaceuticals. I'm surprised to this day that a certain part of my anatomy was never electrocuted because of my classic signature style."

Who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom