Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok sorry for the delay.
I left this group in the late 60's because of drugs and erratic behavior.With the group we achieved some success and as a solo artist I achieved some success but the group which I helped to create became very successful after I left. Who am I?

I was born in Illinois in 1899 and died at the age of 61. I am a Nobel laureate and spent most of the years during WWII patrolling the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean for German U-Boats with a crew of Cuban nationals in a small boat armed with a makeshift .50 caliber machine gun.

I was born in the winter of 1431.When I was 13 I was sent to Turkey by my father and spent the next 4 years of my life as a hostage. After 4 years I was freed and with the help of the turkish army I helped capture the throne of Walachia.During my rule I became quite ruthless and inspired many stories. My life story helped to create a fictional character that still lives on today.

"Let's begin with the fact that I'm angry. I'm angry because my invention has never carried my name and because of this, I never get the credit. My invention revolutionized a generation and to this day, most people call my invention by what the process was originally called, even if the company which held the patent doesn't make the machine! To add insult to injury, I took my invention to IBM and the US Army Corps of Engineers and it was rejected! Today, most people just take it for granted but without me, businesses would probably be still in the dark ages and what can now be done in a matter of seconds, would take days."

"Who am I"?

"What is the invention?"

100 kudos if both questions are correctly answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom