Who among us has a perfect tank? (vent)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it.

After 10 pages of threads, no one here answered the question. So I am here to finally answer the question.

I am the one among you that has the perfect tank. :p

Pics? :popcorn::ROFLMAO:

I have had someone on the site be mean too. It made me feel so bad.

It's hard to take a picture of such a perfect tank, as it's so perfect that the glare of it's glory outshines anything in existence. This of course leads to many problems for all of people that have tried to take pictures of my tank. It's so perfect that it's invisible to the camera.

All of the "meanies" are shaking their heads and asking themselves how people can be so stupid and ask such questions. They should be sending out links like this one http://bit.ly/QYpVWr but instead they would rather impress the world with their vast knowledge. sometimes they want to help and the recipient gets too defensive! This is the Internet, and I'm sure many people can agree that this is probably one of the friendliest forums around.

This happens a lot people think people are just to rude. To be honest this has been posted multiple times but it always comes out the same way. Sometimes it's the only way it can be explain and even though it comes off as being hares the person does not intend it that way it's just hard to explain sometimes... Like if you asked me if you could put 6 kribs in a 10g I would reply saying how they would just get shredded and unless you constantly watch them they will die because there isn't enough space for the one pair to stake out their territory. Yes in a way it is rude but it the truth...

Also some of the times the people asking for help are pretty mean also and don't take the advice that doesn't help with your next responses.

stingrays4 said:
Hi I think making a list of people/posters to listen to would alienate many members,and would prove problematic - after all who says who is an expert or some one to listen too? We all do our best but obviously some members are less than subtle in how they tell you? This is what makes internet forums so fascinating but also so confusing at times!! If the mods come up with a suggestion or idea then I think it would be very interesting to hear:)

Mods remove and change unwanted and rude post...

d_flo_yo said:
All of the "meanies" are shaking their heads and asking themselves how people can be so stupid and ask such questions. They should be sending out links like this one http://bit.ly/QYpVWr but instead they would rather impress the world with their vast knowledge. This is the Internet, and I'm sure many people can agree that this is probably one of the friendliest forums around.

Your link is awesome!!!! I love it!!!!!!

All of the "meanies" are shaking their heads and asking themselves how people can be so stupid and ask such questions. They should be sending out links like this one http://bit.ly/QYpVWr but instead they would rather impress the world with their vast knowledge. sometimes they want to help and the recipient gets too defensive! This is the Internet, and I'm sure many people can agree that this is probably one of the friendliest forums around.

Are you calling me stupid? I didn't ask a question.

I only wondered because I was quoted and then the stupid comment was made.

Are you calling me stupid? I didn't ask a question.

Nope, of course not. I didn't say you asked a stupid question either. I'm just saying there are some people who set out to make people feel stupid, and there are some people who are overly sensitive to what strangers on the Internet say to them.

No one on here is "mean" or douse some people may act rude but usually the case is that the person on the receiving point mis-understood what they said. Or they are just overly sensitive. People are only trying to help. Tbh I've seen many many threads where people offer the help than the people chose to ignore it. They then go and suggest a fish which may even get bigger than the previous one and that's where people get frustrated when people don't listen.

I also agree some of the above posts. You have to take the good with bad and make the best choice for your situation. For the rest.....I say be a duck!!! and just let it roll off your back like water. ;)

I'm not sure it would help but if you put all the efforts you have done for your tank or tanks and put it in your profile. Then ask that people review it before responding. That may or may not cut down on the "off" responses you get, I don"t know. At least it will save you the time of retyping all of the efforts you have made to this point, every time you have a new post.

Last edited:
Reactions: HN1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom