who did this poster???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talloulou

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm looking for a famous poster that my husband wants for his office. I thought it was Mc Escher but now I'm not sure cause I couldn't find it under his name online.

The poster use to be all over the place and very easy to find. I don't remember it exactly but I think there is an escalator, a man in a business suit, and the floor is all full of water. It's in black and white. It has an Mc Escher feel but I don't think it's him. Ring any bells for anyone???? I could ask my husband the name and artist but then it would ruin the surprise. It's pretty famous so I'm hoping someone will recognize my inadequate description.

Thanks in advance.....I really hope I can figure it out without him knowing.

That's it Jchillin!!!!!! Thanks. I finally got a call from sister telling me who did it. But that's it exactly. I was way off on the MC Escher thing. And now looking at it it doesn't look very Mc Escherish at all! Memory is a funny thing. But my description was pretty good after all :p It really is just a guy in a business suit ,an escalator, and water!!!

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom