Who Else Wants One?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It has eyebrows ! Looks mean. Think I ll stick to my peaceful community tank :).

Holllllly.....flippers!!!! Never seen anything that weird other then on depths of the oceans (all the bizarre creators of darkness) but those never get caught by fishermen. Wow!

We catch them here in Florida. I have a fishing bud that likes to eat them at times.

I know all you saltwater guys will hate to see a lionfish going under the knife, but since they are all over Florida's water now which is bad for our Eco- system. We have been catching them on boats & fishing bridges which is no good. Everyone that has tried lionfish, loves eating them.

We catch them here in Florida. I have a fishing bud that likes to eat them at times.

I know all you saltwater guys will hate to see a lionfish going under the knife, but since they are all over Florida's water now which is bad for our Eco- system. We have been catching them on boats & fishing bridges which is no good. Everyone that has tried lionfish, loves eating them.

Liionfish in Fla??? I used to live there!!! Wow! Had no idea! Guess there is one of bad sides of not watching tv, you don't know crap that's going on. Will have to read up ob this.

We are doing our part and taken them out. FWC News: FWC increases lionfish harvest opportunities, asks public to help

It's bad...
2012derby_cooler.jpg

There taking over and destroying our reefs... If you take there poisonous spines and snip them off and bake them at 350 degrees f it denatures the poison and you can use them as toothpicks and skewers for bacon wrapped lionfish chunks.

Big Jewfish will eat anything! lol

But....................My pink buddies have been loving them. Hope they will all start eating them all!!! :D

Mutton Snapper eats Lionfish - YouTube

Just to give you an idea how big these muttons can get. This is just a 14lb I caught in the Keys DT. The biggest one caught within our friends and fishing buds we know is 27-29lb

img0290lm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom