Who has the ugliest fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not a fish but my sea hare is so ugly it's cute almost

Attachments

• image-2651066605.jpg
    image-2651066605.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 124
Since the title of the thread is who has the ugliest fish I would have to say my guy slagathor is still winning :) . Now if anyone actually owns a blob fish then I would agree it is the winner. Lol

Hondatek said:
Since the title of the thread is who has the ugliest fish I would have to say my guy slagathor is still winning :) . Now if anyone actually owns a blob fish then I would agree it is the winner. Lol

Oh yeah than I agree slagathor is the ugliest so far. But still a cool and unique fish IMO

I actually have only had him 3 weeks. So far he ate frozen 2x and a damsel 1 week when he wouldn't take frozen. Kinda tricky to get them to eat.... That's the biggest issue I faced so far .

I want one but I dont think itd be a great idea with my corals.

They are perfectly fine with corals. Just nothing like bubble corals that they may walk on and pop. Mine has his own 40b reef. I don't want to get off topic so pm me if you have any questions or check out my build . Mikes algae powered reef in the getting started section .

Back
Top Bottom