Who has the ugliest fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ktomminello

Aquarium Advice Addict
My elephant ear (dumbo) betta ugly boy.
Every other dumbo they had was absolutely beautiful... Then I found the one I wanted- doesn't he look like he hit every branch on the fall down from the ugly tree? And he is never the same color, ever. Who else has an ugly fish to show off?
ForumRunner_20121211_224325.jpg

ForumRunner_20121211_224419.jpg

Here's some ugly

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121211_234632.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121211_234632.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 308
  • ForumRunner_20121211_234711.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121211_234711.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 323
I wish I could get a picture of my Eunice worm. Star nosed moles are extremely ugly, the Mata Mata turtle and the mola mola aren't very eye appealing... Hey- does anybody out there have a stargazer?

Oh, and not only are pugs ugly they are a man made species that serve no purpose, lol- but they are amusing little things.

My elephant ear (dumbo) betta ugly boy.
Every other dumbo they had was absolutely beautiful... Then I found the one I wanted- doesn't he look like he hit every branch on the fall down from the ugly tree? And he is never the same color, ever. Who else has an ugly fish to show off?

That's a pretty good looking betta. I'd hate to see what your definition of really ugly is.

I'll agree he's unique and cool looking, that's why I got him, but he is sincerely one of the ugliest betta I've ever seen.

SLAGATHOR!!!!!!! Keep in mind I'm saying this in my head in a very menacing voice...... Bowahahahahaha........

Back
Top Bottom