Who is your favorite band/singer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devilishturtles said:
<----Jealous. Big time. :wink:

LOL.. they really are awesome..and so appreciative of their fans its unbeleivable. One of the band members actually started crying when he signed my poster and t-shirt. If you go to one of their concerts and hang out afterwards or get their early they usually come out and mingle with the crowd.. or maybe thats just orlando cuz its their hometown? LOL.

I saw a Shinedown concert up here in the summer of 2003. They were with Seether, 3 Doors Down, and Our Lady Peace. Shinedown was just starting to get played on our radio station back then and I liked them. 3DD was pretty awesome too. I like OLP a lot but I didn't think they were that great as a live band. I love their new song, "Where Are You".

I saw a Fuel concert - just a little one at the Best Buy store. They were superb live!

Does anyone like Eve 6? I'm disappointed that they broke up.

Too many favorites for me...
Metallica
Linkin Park
Eminem
Bif Naked
Nickleback
Judas Priest

and so on and so on LOL.

Pearl Jam would be my all time fave.
Eddie Vedder is the only man alive who can sing like he just got out of bed and still sound great.
Although i'm an allrounder type and get into things like:
ICP
RATM
Grinspoon,
Blink,

Golden oldies like,
Simon and Garfunkle,
Rolling Stones,
Neil young..

Matt.

Pink Floyd is an old favourite, but only when I'm in the mood.

Usually listening to Blues or Jazz, maybe a bit of Reggae. Bit of modern stuff to keep the kids entertained doesn't go amiss I find.

How about the canadian rock ICONS: The Tragically Hip. My all time fav for sure....
Fav singer would now have to be Jack Johnson, cool style and great riffs.
Most of you south of the border don't even know who the hip are. Well about 18 years and lots of cds later they always sell out big arenas and have a HUGE following here!!!! Gord Downie is the man!!!

Trent reznor is my god (( Nine Inch nails ))
Hmm..
The decemberists, the headphones, and darling violetta.
The faint aren't half bad neither.

Eve6 was great, Im a major nineties girl.

"WEEN" is the greatest band ever with great hits like "dont touch my tooter" and "strap on that jammie pack" and who can forget "flys on my d@#k" completly awsome 8)

fav. singer is tough,.
would be chris cornell but audioslave is touch and go with the new album. you cant beat old soundgarden though.
shannon hoone,(blindmelon), is dead so its a toss up.

tough thread for a musician, ilbe thinking of this for weeks. :wink:

My current fave band is System of a Down.

Old faves: Korn, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Led Zeppelin, Guns N Roses, Suicidal Tendencies, Yaz, Cat Stevens. I still listen to the first three, the rest make me groan or laugh now.

Don't have a fave singer right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom