Who wants to see one of the worst tanks ever.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bet if you put those fish into clean water they'd probably die from shock,....the re-acclimation process would be interesting.....

They're probably like, "where are we?" Poor fish! I did see the bubbles in the front too but don't see any kind of filter.

daileene said:
They're probably like, "where are we?" Poor fish! I did see the bubbles in the front too but don't see any kind of filter.

That's cause you can't see the rear glass of the tank.
It's a million pound question on the existence of a filter!! :)

wow... look what I started. I guess I wasn't the only one upset by this. I didn't even tell ya'll the guy said " I have been thinking about trying saltwater." I always kept really clean freshwater tanks and I am struggling in SW. Some people are crazy.

Last edited:
man, he should be good at keeping freshwater first before he will venture in the saltwater. i can't imagine how it would look like...

wow... look what I started. I guess I wasn't the only one upset by this. I didn't even tell ya'll the guy said " I have been thinking about trying saltwater." I always kept really clean freshwater tanks and I am struggling in SW. Some people are crazy.

Any chance the next time your back there ... can you verify if there actually is a filter ... or does the air-bubble rod "pass" for a filter in his world?

Dary421 said:
I bet if you put those fish into clean water they'd probably die from shock,....the re-acclimation process would be interesting.....

Interesting heck it'd be the perfect science project.

Interesting heck it'd be the perfect science project.

I think we should donate those fish to science ... if they can survive in that pea soup they must have one heck of an immune system .. They might be the secret to the cure for all ailments!

talking about drinking your fishes water, i have done it plenty of times (not on purpose) when i set up my overflow which was like 3 times i did ect... it actually wasnt that bad for saltwater, i wasnt sick or anything. Tasted much better than the oceans water

My science teacher brought in this little junky tank for a ADF and it died, so he just leaves the tank all full and stuff sitting there. By the end of the year, the water was gone and the plastic was stained green. You couldn't even see what was inside!

My science teacher brought in this little junky tank for a ADF and it died, so he just leaves the tank all full and stuff sitting there. By the end of the year, the water was gone and the plastic was stained green. You couldn't even see what was inside!

That just reminded me ... for the 1st couple of years at my school, there was this old, nasty looking 10gal .. I think it had a fish in it? I remember the tank had calcium scale build up all over it. ughhh ... your post just made me remember that. The more I think about it ... it may be possible the water was greener than the sorry excuse for an aquarium that started this thread.:facepalm:

HOWEVER ... in the name of science, we should donate the water so they can harvest the untold number of algae to convert it to fuel(y),

jcolon said:
That just reminded me ... for the 1st couple of years at my school, there was this old, nasty looking 10gal .. I think it had a fish in it? I remember the tank had calcium scale build up all over it. ughhh ... your post just made me remember that. The more I think about it ... it may be possible the water was greener than the sorry excuse for an aquarium that started this thread.:facepalm:

HOWEVER ... in the name of science, we should donate the water so they can harvest the untold number of algae to convert it to fuel(y),

Ha!

Back
Top Bottom