Who's not watching the superbowl??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't watch the game, didn't watch halftime and the two commercials I saw, I had already seen on TV. Where are all these "great" commercials?

I know what you mean Menagerie. There weren't any "great" commercials on this year. What happened to all of the Bud Light commercials? I miss the day of the Frogs. Things were so much simplier in the 90's.

For those of you who didn't watch, you did not miss much. It was a pretty mediocre game. Both teams played pretty poorly IMHO. The commecials were also very weak this year.

We don't get the 'big' commercials up here in Canada, but there is usually a television special with them on later in the day or later in the week. The Budwieser commercials can be viewed on the Bud website.

I don't watch TV, it ruins my video game time. My wife likes sports more than I do so she called out the score every time somebody scored.

My favorite Super Bowl commercial was the Anheuser Busch Commercial "Thanking American Troops". I watched it online this morning because I heard a morning show talking about it. It made me get goose bumps and I almost cried. If you can't tell, I'm very sentimental when it comes to stuff like that.

a lot of commercials were not accepted for the superbowl...thanks to celebrity idiots with dirty mouths and "wardrobe malfunctions" :? My uncle who is in the radio business says that managers are calling it the "chill effect" because everyone is afraid to push boundaries. Although, talking frogs and the lizard are hardly "inappropriate" ... yay for uncreative advertising!

im sorry to say that you did tomK2. it wasn't a very good game...i went to my friends super bowl party...boring because i dont like football nor do i like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom