Who's not watching the superbowl??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
My boyfriend has it on in the other room.... but I am messing around online and doing my homework

Im watching the Discovery channel

anyone else not watching?

I'm not watching. Hubby is and I pay attention during the commercials. LOL Otherwise, I'm just hanging out online.

I'm at work, so no superbowl for me. I do get quite a bit of desk time in though, so I might be able to catch it on the internet here and there. Not really much of a football fan, but you have to keep up with the rest of the guys just for conversations sake, you know?

I am a big football fan, but I am more into baseball (54 days till opening day!) The only reason why it's on in our house is because of the commercials. I'm not a fan of the Patriots or Eagles, more of a Rams fan. As you can tell, I am originally from STL so I am a die hard Cardinal farn. GO CARDS!

I am not watching i am just here... being tiered...LOL I just finnished refinishing the dinning room table. uhhhg... :)

As you can tell, I am originally from STL so I am a die hard Cardinal farn. GO CARDS!

boo! go Cinci Reds!! One day they'll be red hot again :wink:

I've been playing a PC game from my childhood, Treasure Mountain... I never had the time to beat it as a child. :D

i dont really like football but im just gonna watch the halftime show

I have no interest in sports what so ever. Who is playing what and if they win or lose makes no difference to me.

Superwhat? Honestly, you couldn't pay me.....I went shopping instead, and am now splitting my time between AA and playing GBA with my daughter.

We are down by seven.. looks like im gonna end up washin a car and out of ten bucks..

rubysoho said:
I've been playing a PC game from my childhood, Treasure Mountain... I never had the time to beat it as a child. :D

OH MY GOD!!!!!
Do you have it on disk or cd?!?!?! I used to play it and treasure cove ALL the time... I still have the floppy disk somewhere (and by floppy disk, i mean the old school floppy, floppy disk)

where did you find it?!? I would love to play that game again!

i have better things to do all i want is Philly to win cause i never liked my 8th grade History teacher

cool

well i gotta get to bed cause im sick :(

night everyone

I don't watch any sports on tv, tonight I'm too busy exersizing & listening to something very important. I wouldn't watch the super bowl if you paid me. :roll:

i wish someone could pay me to watch tv :( if that happend ib be richer than Bill Gate :mrgreen: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom