Who's the best in the NFL?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL... I am just kidding mike about the Bears our team isn't all that great. But with Devin Hester they are making him more of a WR instead of a Return man and it's not surrounded by the Blocking core of players that he had the last 2 years there trying to work out the Kinks with that but he's still a Great Player even thou he hasn't returned and kickoffs or punt returns but I think he'll break one sooner or later and once that happens he's going to be on FIRE again....LOL:D

As a Bear's fan, let me say that Hester is old and busted at KR/PR. Even Hester himself has been quoted as saying that he has lost his instinct, and over thinks his returns. They should just let Manning step into the role and keep Hester fresh for WR.

Wasn't Hester the one who returned the opening drive kickoff for a touchdown in Superbowl 41 against the Colts? I am also a Colts fan and didn't quite like that :) but Hester sure has, or had, great athletic ability.

Back
Top Bottom