Who's the best in the NFL?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mike47517

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone,
Quick question. Just curious. What team do you think is the best in the NFL? What player is the best in the NFL? Ad if you have the time or even can then back up your opinion.

The Bears and our Rookie Running Back Matt Forte. Sorry Miami is a 1 year wonder.... :)....

The Bears and our Rookie Running Back Matt Forte. Sorry Miami is a 1 year wonder.... :)....

I agree man Matt Forte is on fire this year, yet for best player i'm going to have to stick with my man Andrew Peterson. He is a beast haha, but yeah Tank2379 I agree with that rookie of yours, he is having a great year.

BTW Tank2379, why do you think Devin Hester isnt playing like he did in his rookie year? He's my favorite player of all time but he is startin to let me down.

BTW Tank2379, why do you think Devin Hester isnt playing like he did in his rookie year? He's my favorite player of all time but he is startin to let me down.

LOL... I am just kidding mike about the Bears our team isn't all that great. But with Devin Hester they are making him more of a WR instead of a Return man and it's not surrounded by the Blocking core of players that he had the last 2 years there trying to work out the Kinks with that but he's still a Great Player even thou he hasn't returned and kickoffs or punt returns but I think he'll break one sooner or later and once that happens he's going to be on FIRE again....LOL:D

I know who has the best defense.....too bad our offence has trouble scoring! Watch the Steelers crush the Titans....lol!

LOL... I am just kidding mike about the Bears our team isn't all that great. But with Devin Hester they are making him more of a WR instead of a Return man and it's not surrounded by the Blocking core of players that he had the last 2 years there trying to work out the Kinks with that but he's still a Great Player even thou he hasn't returned and kickoffs or punt returns but I think he'll break one sooner or later and once that happens he's going to be on FIRE again....LOL:D
Oh ok thanks. I think my favorite will soon be Ted Ginn any way. But i like Devin too. They're both awsome.

I know who has the best defense.....too bad our offence has trouble scoring! Watch the Steelers crush the Titans....lol!
Shouldn't be hard to beat the Titans they just lost to the Texans (the texans are on a roll though). Troy P. is one of your awsome defense men. All those picks.

Oh, that was sad. Poor Ben R. had a bunch of fumbles/interceptions that the Titans took advantage of to get some points for themselves. You can't turn over the ball that much on a good team like the Titans and expect to still win. The Steelers will do better this week! :)

We'll see them again....I seem to remember them going on the road as the 6th seed and winning the Superbowl!

Back
Top Bottom