Who's up for a pirate movie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deli_conker

Aquarium Advice Addict
Looks like the trailer(s) for the second Pirates of the Caribbean are starting to surface. Hopefully they keep it as cool as the first one and don't try to over do it.

Click

my general opinion on sequels is that very few sequels are ever as "Good" as the originals.

watching this hints at a lot of the reasons i have that opinion. Some movies pull it off without being obviously desperate attempts to capitalize on the franchise. Wether or not this one will... only time will tell.

I don't care what johnny depp plays - I love him - (sighs heavily)

I'd leave Daniel for Johnny Depp and Daniel would leave me for Natalie Portman, lmao

Yea... even if I didn't like the movie I would watch it for Mr. Depp... oh la la a monsieur depp.. :wink:

Johnny Depp is one of those actors that can play ANYTHING. He really gets into the role and plays them well. I had no idea that it was him in Pirates of the Caribbean until probably the third time I watched it. He's a great actor and can transform into any "look". His natural looks don't hurt either. :D

i was really shocked when i realised that he played edward scissor hands and from that moment on i really started likeing him as an actor. he can go between any roles and blend perfectly unlike some actors. i had a hard time accepting jim carry in a drama movie like the majestic but depp can go from the secret window to fighting pirates the next day and it is totally believable.

Fishyfanatic said:
Johnny Depp is one of those actors that can play ANYTHING. He really gets into the role and plays them well. :D
I agree! Hes a great actor and great lookin'! 8O

And he makes a nice avatar.

My sister put "date with Johnny Depp" on her Christmas list. Yeah, okay, like I'd get out of the way for that. He can play any part and play it well, but I didn't care too much for Secret Window. Saw the trailer for the new Pirates movie today online. I'll be one of the first to see it.

I loved secret window. But, I'm a stephen king fan too. My favorite quotes from the movie......

"I don't care. I'm just gonna smoke. I'm just gonna totally smoke. I'll finish these, go to the store and get a brand new pack, smoke the **** out of that one."

"Gee Ted I'm sorry you had to miss that. I know how much you like my things. "

and this classic one.....

Amy: "You were always gone."
Mort: "I worked from home, Amy."

So funny....what's not to like?

Goodie ! We need more pirates. The decline in pirates is the leading cause of global warming :mrgreen:

(anybody geeky enough out there? - dons pirate hat .... admires the pirate fish ....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom