Who's watching the Olympics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely.. it's not often you get to feel as if we're all one big happy family and everything is right in the world. I love how it brings all different people together.

I watched the womens (US) sofball play Italy this morning at 4:30. I love the emotion these games dictate. I'm such a proud American. :D

im watching parts of it. watching, tv, playing computer, watching fish, doing water changes, going outside, playing with my rabbits, doing crap on this site (not saying u guys r crappy :D) and finally catching glimses of olympics. GO KOREA/USA! hail hitler :drinking: lol

Not much on so far that has excited me too much, a few boxing matches turned out pretty close though. Excited for tonight! Rowing starts at 2 am est, being a rower I am excited!

My husband (who is a dutch national) claims that the only reason the americans get so many medals is because we have such a huge country to select our athletes from. I informed him that that was a bunch of crap, if we sent 50 different sets of teams for each event, it would just mean NO other country would get any medals. Competition is in our blood, whether it is sports, business or whatever :)

Watching the olympics in the US...

... is kinda funny, because it seems that the only sports shown are the ones the US has a very good chance of winning...! Interesting... :p

We were watching the opening ceremonies Fri. night but the power went out about 9pm due to a little storm named Charley. Saw a little bit Sat. evening at a friends house who got their power back on. We got our power back yesterday afternoon, but the cable was out until this morning. We'll be watching from now on. My husband likes most of it, but I only really like swimming, diving, and track & field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom