Why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey17

Aquarium Advice Freak
Today was one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life. One of my uncles who i've known all my life died today. I'm really really upset. He was so cool. He had to go to the hospital because he wasnt feeling well, he had diherrea. Then later today he fainted and had a massive heart attack and never recovered. He leaves behind a wife and two small children. The horrible wailing of his children after they heard the news is something i never want to experience again. Everyone was devastated. He was only 41 and he looked so young. I don't know what to do now. I feel so sad.. We think he knew awhile before he passed away. The morning he did die he printed out a list of people from his job and who to call and thier numbers. We also found out from his computers history that he looked up symptoms for heart problems. I don't know what to say except i'm really going to miss him :(.

Joey17 I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts.

Wow Joey17! 41 years old. And the kids. Heartwrenching! Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

And if its worth anything at all, I believe that God doesn't put us through anything that we can't handle. Yeah, I know that may sound patronizing, but it is true.

Hang in there and be there for the kids as much as you can. It may bring you a sense of happiness and fulfilment at some point to know he'd be happy about that.

Joey, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle. You will be in my thoughts. :(

My condolences and sympathies, Joey. Just a few years back I suddenly lost an uncle to heart-failure....not only was he just 40 (with kids), he was also just 5 years older than I....I still can't believe that hes gone some days. Be there for his family and kids...its difficult, but you will be glad that you did.

Joey, but pls don't forget its OK to greive when you're not being strong for them. Take time to do both when the time calls for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom