Why all the arguments/bickering?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is where you as members can help. If you see someone being argumentative or unkind to someone then simply hit the report tab from that post and we as a staff will gladly take care of it. We want AA to be a friendly and supportive site so feel free to let us know if anyone is being abusive.

Interesting thread. I have learned to expect some criticism. Before reacting I always look to see who it is coming from and how long they have been around.

Interesting thread. I have learned to expect some criticism. Before reacting I always look to see who it is coming from and how long they have been around.

lol. I tend to look at post count and such myself. Not always does that mean much but seems to help. Mind you I have seen some with a lot of posts give horrible advice... ;)

Many people these days simply can't take a different opinion or some ribbing or getting their chops busted a bit about a subject.

They get whiny and someone hits the report button for every little thing.

I hit the report button when a user multi posts the same topic over and over in different sections. That's about it.

Many people these days simply can't take a different opinion or some ribbing or getting their chops busted a bit about a subject.

They get whiny and someone hits the report button for every little thing.

I hit the report button when a user multi posts the same topic over and over in different sections. That's about it.

Yes so true and you have to expect a lot of that on forums.

Back
Top Bottom