Why do you keep fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I keep fish for several reasons but mainly because they keep me busy and interested. I'm so enthusiastic about different fish types that I tend to want them all and mix fish I shouldn't which is bad I know. Also they are quirky and fun to watch and relaxing! Great pet to keep

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

I keep fish because I wanted to teach my girls about life and all the aspects of it. Convicts really gave them the whole baby fish experience. I keep africans now because I wanted to see their world. Way more interesting :)

Also, I like playing Bruce Almighty when I walk to the tank glass :) LOL

i keep fish because i love biology and this way i get to set up there ecosystem,and watch them thrive.i also find them quite calming.

relaxing i just sit back in my couch no tv and watch my fish i guess i just would relly love to be a fish mostly care free in an aquarium anyway and also i LOVE water so the sound is also relaxing to me

To me its a drug ever sense I got put on uas with the courts I truly get a hight feeling when I'm doing anything with my tank even when I'm just thinking of the upgrades

I seeing fish swimming around the tank is interesting plus they make fertilizer for my plants.

It makes me feel good knowing I'm the master of my own little Atlantis, and it feels good to know that i can do whatever I want in it.

I keep fish because I love to care for these beautiful creatures and see just how comfortable I can make them. It's a challenge.

Yeah again love the idea of having your own little Eco system, and for most guys they spend money on cars and stuff- for me it's my tank! :)

All - I have removed the off topic posts. Please keep the thread on topic or it will have to be locked. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom