Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-04-2013, 10:49 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Sager View Post
When I was growing up ( In NJ BTW ) I had 15 tanks in my bedroom alone ranging from 7 1/2 gals to 30 gals. All with fish in them. 6 tanks, any size, are just not enough tanks. lol Too bad I don't have any pics left of my last breeding hatchery. I had over 400 tanks in there

Ask the Mrs. how many necklaces or pieces of jewelery she has and if that is enough. If she has more than 6, you should be just fine
Don't even go there unless you prefer sleeping on the couch.

Old 09-04-2013, 11:00 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra1990 View Post
Don't even go there unless you prefer sleeping on the couch.
LOL You counter that by agreeing to buy a really nice COMFORTABLE couch (so you don't mind sleeping on it. )
Disclaimer: I am not now or in the past, a licensed marriage counselor. All advice is given free of charge and is the responsibility of the reader for it's ultimate outcome

Old 09-04-2013, 11:29 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice FINatic

My roomates think I have to many lol I have a 29,10,2.5 gallon tanks and 5 about 1 gallon more or less Betta bowl I want to upgrade scared to tell them before I do they are all in my bedroom lol so far landlord is ok with it . One roomate asked me if I was ok and if I was addicted lol
( I'm a girl too ) lol if I get married hope its to a fish lover lol
Old 09-04-2013, 11:37 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishlover3578 View Post
My roomates think I have to many lol I have a 29,10,2.5 gallon tanks and 5 about 1 gallon more or less Betta bowl I want to upgrade scared to tell them before I do they are all in my bedroom lol so far landlord is ok with it . One roomate asked me if I was ok and if I was addicted lol
( I'm a girl too )
lol!!!
I'm glad my girlfriend is as obsessed with the hobby as me. i have a 2, 5.5, 5.5, 10, 10, 20 long, and 20 high in my room and a 55 outside my room. she approved me for more tanks so i will be getting another 55 a 40 breeder another 20 long and three more tens from the dollar per gallon sale. then in a month or two I'm buying a complete 75 saltwater from my dad. wooooo MTS!!!!! oh and my neighbor is selling me a 55 gallon with stand for 50 bucks when he's not busy and can help me move it to the basement. so many water changes!!!
Old 09-04-2013, 11:40 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
Quote:
( I'm a girl too )
I had an "I am an addict" moment the other day when I bought yet another betta on my way home from a rough day at work. I've got 5 males, 10 or so females, and 8 babies. Luckily my boyfriend is perfectly ok with the growing number of tanks and all of my fish. He even found a tank for me recently! He likes watching the fish and he also thinks its really cute seeing me take care of them. He sees how much I enjoy them and it makes him happy to see me doing something I love doing, even if it means having fish scattered all over the house.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:44 PM   #16
Great white snark

Tank of the Month Award

I have 18 tanks and am about to set up some tubs for my month old ABN pleco fry, a new batch of ABN fry, a month old batch of peacock gudgeon fry and a new batch of them as well.

Been a busy month I guess...

AA ToS
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/misc.php?do=sknetwork&page=tos
DragonFish71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:45 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Lol I bet their glad I don't have much money lol I'd love to get a couple 55 gal tanks to go with my current tanks
Old 09-05-2013, 12:00 AM   #18
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
Quote:
Lol I bet their glad I don't have much money lol I'd love to get a couple 55 gal tanks to go with my current tanks
I've heard the dollar per gallon sale is on again at petco... Just saying...
Old 09-05-2013, 12:32 AM   #19
Aquarium Advice Addict

I now have 15 tanks and hope to have every one of them running by winter. Obviously I am female (pic) so I don't think its strange. One of my best friends is obsessed too but his obsession is with marine tanks. I don't really understand people who think more than one is too many. I say go big and enjoy the hobby to the fullest extent you can afford and have room for.

Brenna
brennae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:44 AM   #20
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Lightbulb

I am a woman, and I have multiple tanks... I will translate what all the spouses who complain are actually telling you men, because the words have nothing to do with the actual message:

"I want you to focus on me more often, because you are passionate about your hobby and it makes me feel lonely"

Yeah, that's right. Chew it boys!

Tags
tan, tank, tanks

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com