Wild life photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I'm wrong... I bow down to the [emoji217]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm wrong ... I bow down to the [emoji217]
Only in southeast. We're almost extinct when I was a kid. Great stew meat. Friendly. So many get smashed by cars. Alot are killed by people pumping gas down rattle snake dens. Diamondbacks here will den with the turtles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys/gals...nothing lol

I have a nice female indigo lives near my mail box. About 6 ft real healthy. She lets me pick her up. IMG_20140213_145627_376.jpg

Awesome....is that what's called a red squirrel? We have Grey's and foxes.

I found this little guy recently

Attachments

• IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 103
I haven't seen her this year but have a big blackie on back side of my land. IMG_20130430_084656_922.jpg

Our fox squirrel are very different. Huge. And are protected. Not allowed to hunt them anymore.

One of the few snakes I kill. This was killed several years ago when my son was younger. Didnt want him to pick him up. Timid and docile. They have a chewing bite for those unaware. Typically run from you. But my son used to enjoy catching black racers. I was concerned about bright colors. One of if not biggest coral ive seen. Confused with the king and scarlet.

Remember the saying...red on yellow kill a fellow...red on black friend of jack. IMG_20130419_181336_076.jpg

Back
Top Bottom