Wild life photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flchamp89

Aquarium Advice Addict
One thing I miss about another forum...name with held due to...we are just better.

Is a ongoing running thread of wild life/ nature photos. Ones members take. It could be as simple as a cardinal on your feeder or a moth on your night light.

I enjoyed seeing all the photos from the diverse regions of the forums members.

So what do you all think.....

I agree we have a garden post, why not, some of us spend a considerable amount of time on here. Some even catch native species for their aquarium.

Last weekend pressure washing house. I found her in my bed room window. A really big girl. Had to get a picture. 20160918_081747.jpg

Very timid species. Most bites are accidents. I pick them up without issue. Brown widow are much more common in the south eastern US. Majority of so called black widow bites are from browns. I believe its just that they are so much more prolific.

Last weekend pressure washing house. I found her in my bed room window. A really big girl. Had to get a picture. View attachment 297493
So many years ago I had a very bad date experience. When we got back to her house , I seen a huge black widow next to the door handle. By pure reflex I had a knife out of my pocket snapped open and stabbed into the spider , in a matter of one to two seconds. Scared the heck out of her. Happily she then started joking that it was her pet. I really hate spiders.

So many years ago I had a very bad date experience. When we got back to her house , I seen a huge black widow next to the door handle. By pure reflex I had a knife out of my pocket snapped open and stabbed into the spider , in a matter of one to two seconds. Scared the heck out of her. Happily she then started joking that it was her pet. I really hate spiders.
Thats cool

Here couple bucks from winter. Not like up north. But good bucks for the south. First one is a big non typical. Second one is old boy.

Maybe not ..forum deleted media sharing lol

Back
Top Bottom