Windy weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
For 3 days now the wind has been 60-85 kms/h! It is getting nuts! The evaporation rate in all my tanks has gone up, the dust on everything is insane and forget being able to comb my hair or get the dust out of my eyes. My allergies are completely out of control! Even having to use a puffer everyday. Anyone else suffering from sucky windy weather? It's making me cranky. April showers bring may flowers! Not a chance! They'd blow away LOL. This insane wind is supposed to continue for another day. Just my rant for the day. :p :p

Wow, that does sound bad! What is the temperature? Is it a warm or cold wind? For May, I would guess a warm wind, but the eastern US just had a noreaster come through a week or so ago and April was unusually cold. I hope things settle down soon!

Wow, that must be annoying. Does it happen often?

LOL It has been cool the last few days, the wind makes it feel colder. It's been above freezing but it is a damp wind. Does it happen often, usually about 3 times a month, but only for a day or so each time.

Back
Top Bottom