Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-25-2005, 05:59 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict
Aw, you poor thing. I am glad everything went well. You will feel better tomorrow. What are you able to eat? Lots of ice cream I hope

Old 04-25-2005, 07:08 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice FINatic
that trevor is good to you. tell him he's a good bro-in-law... looove.. feel better

Don't be koi with me

Old 04-25-2005, 09:49 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice Addict
When I was a sophmore in college I went to an oral surgeon who said that they MUST be removed because they were compacted. After looking at the x-rays, I never knew that teeth would grow like that. Anyways. So, being COMPLETLY afraid of needles, I also opted for the "knock me out before you even come CLOSE to me with a needle" routine. Sat down on the chair and started breathing and next thing I know, I am standing in a little room, my mom holding me up. Out of the office we went and straight to Dairy Queen to get a shake. Of course I couldn't drink it because you can't suck on anything because of dry socket, but I did get to spoon it out. I suffered through it, using every last Vicodin that they prescribed me.

Then again, my brother was at work the following morning. Never once took a pill.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:18 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice Addict
Let me see if I get this straight, Menagerie and BubbleyBlue are sisters? or at least siblings? That's cool.

Vote for AquariumAdvice
Old 04-25-2005, 11:03 PM   #25
AA Team Emeritus
Yep, they're sisters - cool, huh?

Glad to hear you are okay, Meghan!
Old 04-26-2005, 07:21 AM   #26
Aquarium Advice FINatic
haha oh the secret is out.

on the topic.. i haven't gotten my wisdom teeth pulled. some are coming in but the last time i went to the dentist they said they were fine so yay.
Don't be koi with me

Old 04-26-2005, 12:01 PM   #27
Glad you are going to be alright Menagerie!

I guess I was 22 or so, I had 3 wisdom teeth pulled. The "Cracking" that has been mentioned was for sure the worst part, I was just novacained, not knocked out. I didn't swell up, no infection or any problems.

The 4th remaining wisdom tooth is buried in my jaw or something, so we worked out a deal: it don't bother me, I don't bother it, all is good!
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com