Wondering..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JarJarDoink

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I hv a 5 Gallon tank set up and below are my stocks;

4 Glofish
4 Guppy
4 Red Eye Tetra
2 Gold Barb
2 Julii Cory Catfish
2 Black Neon Tetra
1 Pleco

Is my community tank over crowded???

Yeah, its pretty overstocked. You could do 4 guppies, and maaybe the pleco, depending on what kind, some get really, reeeaaly big. Is your tank cycled, id take some back to the store, or get a bigger tank...

A 20L would work too. That's alot of fish. LOL

and i'm not sure about any plecos being 5g appropriate. Even the BN is kinda for bigger tanks.

You've been collecting some nice fish, now might be the time to upgrade the tank. :)

carey said:
A 20L would work too. That's alot of fish. LOL

and i'm not sure about any plecos being 5g appropriate. Even the BN is kinda for bigger tanks.

You've been collecting some nice fish, now might be the time to upgrade the tank. :)

Yar thinking of upgrding again... Heehhe thanks Carey! 

I just upgraded my 10g community tank to the 20L. Its soo much better. I don't know how much space you have over there in your apt/house but if you can that'd be so cool. i have 12 neons and am getting a bunch more in the mail today! I can't wait! It's so much fun to upgrade a tank! Go for it, and by the way, we LOVE pictures here. Even a shot of the overcrowded 5g would be neat. lol

;-)

This is not a good pic... Will try to get more pic soon..

Attachments

• image-2695239550.jpg
    image-2695239550.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 87
Ya know, that is not at all what i was expecting! It looks awesome! I so love the rimless tanks, and the light is cool too.

You look like you might have a knack for saltwater. lol It looks just like my 4g coral tank.

I know the rimless are a little more money, but I'd stick with that and see how much tank you can afford.

Just an excellent job. :-D

Back
Top Bottom